GLPAA 40th Anniversary
Thanks to the Generosity of our Donors our Match Campaign has Exceeded 100%, but you can still give through 2018 and have your donation matched!
What do we do with our funding?
- We CONNECT our artists with students in educational workshops, concerts, or residencies
- We SUPPORT our artists development by attending conferences on their behalf
- We schedule OUTREACH for our artists at senior centers, local churches, libraries
- We help them DEVELOP their marketing tools including CD or video recordings
- We FUND our operational expenses including one part time employee, and several contracted services such as graphic arts, printing, database management, accounting, recording engineer
Ways to Give Financially to GLPAA
- Text the word “Jazz” to 91999
- Online at greatlakespaa.org
- Giving Tuesday, November 27, through Facebook or Paypal
- Send Check By Mail to GLPAA, 415 N. 4th Ave, Ann Arbor, MI 48104
- Gifts of Appreciated Stock
- Required Minimum Distributions from Retirement Accounts (consult your tax advisor)
Other Important Ways we Appreciate your Generosity
- Host a House Concert
- Attend our Events with a Friend
- Share our info with a Music Educator
- Like us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
Special thanks to our sponsors Stone Chalet B & B and Event Center, Homewood Press, Kolossos Printers, Margot Campos Design, MMB Imagery, Out of Sight Designs, Monahan’s Seafood, Trader Joe’s, Arbor Farms Market, Morgan & York, Tom Thompson Flowers, Hometown Pharmacy and the guest artists Duo 1717, Bolcom and Morris, and Community Music School of Ann Arbor.
Margot Campos Design